2008-06-08

Away from Flagstaff

Well, it occurred to me that today marks the beginning of my first extended stay away from Flagstaff since I returned from Kingman in January. It'll be the longest I've been away from the helpdesk, ever. I don't know what's worse though, the fact that I'll be away from the helpdesk, or the fact that that was my first big concern about being in Kingman then Michigan so long.

I got packed up and made it back here to Kingman without any major problems, I would even go as far as to describe the ride down to Kingman as "pretty great."

Other than that, we've also been to both El Capitain in Flagstaff, and Chili's in Kingman today. I figured that that'd happen, so I've mostly been avoiding those places thus far this summer. Pretty great to be able to have my favorite Chili's dish again, although as a result of it, I've eaten far, far too much today.

No comments: