2006-11-17

Some Good Techniques

Here are some things that I have found to be helpful when I'm doing teh-polyphasic.

  • Don't always try to be actually doing work, especially while I'm still transitioning.
  • Have a small amount of caffeine, a shower, or some food right after I wake up. (but not a whole 1L Mtn. Dew)
  • Have a list of things to do, even litle things like "write pointless blog posts"
  • Doing physical activity, including showering, random 6.5am walks with the camera (I got some AWESOME pictures :D), etc.
  • Drink lots of water, apparently.
  • Enjoy little things, like finding the aliens.
  • Find the aliens.
  • Write a novel.
  • Actually get up on time.
  • Don't skip naps.
  • Try not to reposition individual naps more than about an hour in either direction... it screws everything up.

No comments: