- Don't always try to be actually doing work, especially while I'm still transitioning.
- Have a small amount of caffeine, a shower, or some food right after I wake up. (but not a whole 1L Mtn. Dew)
- Have a list of things to do, even litle things like "write pointless blog posts"
- Doing physical activity, including showering, random 6.5am walks with the camera (I got some AWESOME pictures :D), etc.
- Drink lots of water, apparently.
- Enjoy little things, like finding the aliens.
- Find the aliens.
- Write a novel.
- Actually get up on time.
- Don't skip naps.
- Try not to reposition individual naps more than about an hour in either direction... it screws everything up.
6 years ago