2008-04-08

Jack Dykinga / Wind on Campus

Jack Dykinga is basically the photographic hero of my PHO382 instructor, and today instead of class, we got to go hear him speak. On one hand, it was a pretty awesome way to spend some class-time, especially with the high amount of stressful stuff we've been doing in my other classes. I've still got an essay due Thursday, and I had an exam or two today.

Ah well, the blog must go through!

At the very least, it was a good revenge for the Wednesday night class, which had Ami Vitale the week before, and was already a week behind.

On another note, it's been very windy on campus today. It's almost that "right before a big storm" kind of windy that I experienced a lot last semester, where I knew something was coming, just not exactly when.

No comments: