2006-12-10

Potential Name Switch

I am thinking that I might change the name of my blog. Right now, the title is "Life :: Strapped to a Desk." It describes that my life is one where I am basically strapped to a desk, but because I've got a mobile computer, and I lead a fairly mobile life, what with my feet and legs, I don't know if that really describes my life.

Of course, my idea for the new name was something relating to Tuesdays, or to Pam, or 3 a.m. I might call it "Praying to Pam at 3 a.m. on Tuesdays" or "Tuesdays at 3 a.m. I pray to Pam" or "Pam is the best tree to pray to at 3 a.m. on Tuesdays."

Naturally, I might also like to include some reference to the Steno Pad. I could call the blog "The 3 a.m. Steno" or "Tuesdays praying to Pam is the best time to write in the Steno Pad." Though, I think that that's some pretty extreme integration.

Another idea is just calling it "The Steno" or "Steno Files" or "Online Steno."

Or, I could keep my blog as "Life Strapped to a Desk" and then offer some of my other friends the opportunity to contribute to a group blog with some sort of Steno, Online, 3 a.m., Tuesdays, or Pam theme.

Maybe I'll call it "OMG, Cory's Awesome!"

Though, when I think about it... "Life :: Strapped to a Desk" is not actually that bad. I will probably keep that name for some time.

(Note: for those reading this through FaceBook, the actual blog is located at http://cory5412.blogspot.com/)

No comments: